RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the RuneScape Private Server RuneWings.

HomeHome  DisclaimerDisclaimer  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  TOSTOS  

OLD WILDY COMMING BACK? RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
15rsaleh

OLD WILDY COMMING BACK?  RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT? Empty
PostSubject: OLD WILDY COMMING BACK? RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT?   OLD WILDY COMMING BACK?  RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:52 am

Hey guys,
So I was talking with my friend who invited me to a big chat on msn with mod mark and mod benny and they where saying that they are probs going to have old wildy back and the rs trade limit taken away. They said the reason was that some china ppl r going to sue them for some reason and rs does not wanna get sued so they are making this wonderful update.

CHEERS!

rsaleh
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: OLD WILDY COMMING BACK? RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT?   OLD WILDY COMMING BACK?  RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:43 am

i highly doubt they are going to be sued its because its jagex/runescape 10th anvesry or how ever u spell it. and they'd be thinking. well whats the 1 thing 80% of runescape want brought back and that is of course the old wildy and no trade limits

1 i dont think they'd be really phased about being sued because look at all the players they have playing the game.
and how much they'd be making out of there members..

2. like i said above i beleave its because its jagex 10th anvesry and they wonna do something that will make 80% of the game happy

3. and reason they have desided to bring this back is because they took it away to stop real world trading and so on but it hasnt done anything people still buy stuff from websites etc.

4. also read the update page thing they said they might be bringing it back odds r they will be but there will be changes to it. witch will stuff it up but it will stil be a good update alround

5. also i heard. anything that looks like a bot will be banned st8 away after this update there will be no reset it st8 up ban so if ur a botter i suggest u dont bot for a month or so or basicly ur banned st8 away soon as they see something like a bot lol.

the china roomer may be true but i highly doubt it as i dont thing the jagex/runescape company would be 2 phased on it andless they where getting sued for like 70% of there money..

also all ppl where asking mods at runefest. r they taking away trade limits n bringing back old wildy there will be changes to it. it wont be the same

ull be walking through wildy going to green drags in something like full dragon ull c a white dot on ur mini map go 2 turn around bang ur dead lost full drag.. because any1 who goes into wildy ready to fight has pots has d claws etc odds r ur dead before u can even click the telly button anywayz... but i want the old wildy to come back and the no trade limit but that is gonna be the downside to it soon as u go into wildy if there r ppl in there ur basicly stuffed going 2 kbd wen it comes out will be risky as all hell.. rune rocks will be campd like nothing else lol

but that is why they r bringing it back out as said above...

thanks for reading my long as post

wolfy.
Back to top Go down
15rsaleh

PostSubject: Re: OLD WILDY COMMING BACK? RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT?   OLD WILDY COMMING BACK?  RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Agreed and thanks for the heads up about botting! Also thanks for putting time in your post as well! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD WILDY COMMING BACK? RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT?   OLD WILDY COMMING BACK?  RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT? Empty

Back to top Go down

OLD WILDY COMMING BACK? RS TAKING OUT TRADE LIMIT?
Page 1 of 1