RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the RuneScape Private Server RuneWings.

HomeHome  DisclaimerDisclaimer  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  TOSTOS  

i got 99 range on my pure =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfy
wolfy

i got 99 range on my pure =D Empty
PostSubject: i got 99 range on my pure =D   i got 99 range on my pure =D EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:48 am

i finelly got 99 range on my pure also is 94 mage.. 94 combat. 90 hp'

check it out y0ur n0 0n3

if u c me in the wildy dont mess wiv me lol. ill be koing ppl with hand cannon pretty soon im doing the stats for all quests atm
then all i gotta do is do them quests lol

long term goals are as followed

99 range done
99 mage 94/99
99 hp 90/99
99 def 72/99
90 str 74/99

they r my long term goals i will probly update this thread to let u guys no or i will make a new 1 wiv my goals n update that thread wen i have gotton levels up on them.. i am going to be making pking vids very soon but mainly rush 1's with hand cannon i reckon

so when imake them if dark doesnt mind ill be posting a thread with my youtube channel and my videos into 1 thread n adding videos to that as i go cheers guys

Back to top Go down
15rsaleh

PostSubject: Re: i got 99 range on my pure =D   i got 99 range on my pure =D EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Sweet i made a pure as well (zerker). I hope to maybe see you on the server... I havent seen you on in a while! :O
thanks,
Rsaleh
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: i got 99 range on my pure =D   i got 99 range on my pure =D EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:41 pm

i do get on but we got diffrent time zones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got 99 range on my pure =D   i got 99 range on my pure =D Empty

Back to top Go down

i got 99 range on my pure =D
Page 1 of 1