RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the RuneScape Private Server RuneWings.

HomeHome  DisclaimerDisclaimer  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  TOSTOS  

Tokkul sell by you plz read it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tote

Tokkul sell by you plz read it Empty
PostSubject: Tokkul sell by you plz read it   Tokkul sell by you plz read it EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Maybe you should sell tokkul for 1m-2m each so is easer to get a litle kinda 1m is 100 for 100m so not rly cheap.. i think would be a good idea well Rolling Eyes ink about it thx.

>>>Tote<<< >>>Chile<<<
Back to top Go down
XLdarkwingLX
Owner
Owner
XLdarkwingLX

PostSubject: Re: Tokkul sell by you plz read it   Tokkul sell by you plz read it EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm actually thinking about making the miscellaneous mummies and locust drop some (in bundles of 25). I will probably do once we decide if we fully want 474 or not.
Back to top Go down
https://runewings317.darkbb.com
Tote

PostSubject: Re: Tokkul sell by you plz read it   Tokkul sell by you plz read it EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh ok thx Smile
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tokkul sell by you plz read it   Tokkul sell by you plz read it EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 am

if u kill the jad u get heaps of tokkul im pretty sure or if u do fight caves is a quick way to earn um
Back to top Go down
Tote

PostSubject: Re: Tokkul sell by you plz read it   Tokkul sell by you plz read it EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 am

but how i go to jad lol is not posible by now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mhm true i is   Tokkul sell by you plz read it EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:18 pm

ya jad should be only 10 waves not aqll the waves is to hard cuz safeing still to hard!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokkul sell by you plz read it   Tokkul sell by you plz read it Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokkul sell by you plz read it
Page 1 of 1