RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the RuneScape Private Server RuneWings.

HomeHome  DisclaimerDisclaimer  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  TOSTOS  

monster guide with drops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfy
wolfy

monster guide with drops  Empty
PostSubject: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Code:
mith dragons:

Code:
take a whip and dfs/antifire shield food and prayer is a must im not sure what prayer it is but i just swap between melee n mage sometimes and works fine for me

Code:
[code]DROPS: dragonfire shield, dragon full helment dragon bones[/code]

Code:
corp beast

Code:
as u can safe spot the corp beast all u need is range gear. i use a crossbow but mage bow and d bow r probly betta to use. also if u use a crystal bow it works out that it degrades every 1 corp beast so 1 crystal bow u get 10 kills from it. and it works good if there r no arrows in the shops

Code:
DROPS: 85m cash, skele armour parts, wizard g hat, elysian spirit shield, left and right half dragon shields. NOTE they are only drops ive had so far

Code:
chaos ele:

Code:
u can only range the chaos ele so mage bow and d bow r good or crossbow and dfs or spirit shield. NOTE once 1 spot is free in ur bag the chaos ele can take ur weapon off. i used mage protect to kill the chaos ele.

Code:
DROPS: dragon claws, ashes are the only drops ive had from chaos ele. ANY OTHER DROPS people know about would be good to know

Code:
bandos boss
:

Code:
i used full bandos and godsword on bandos but whip and dfs or spirit shield r just as good to use. melee prayer is a must!! also take around 4-6 prayer pots as drains ur prayer alot but there is a alter in there

Code:
DROPS bandos tassets,bandos plate,godswords,furys are the only drops ive had from bandos or heard about. any other drops that people know about would be helpful

Code:
KBD:

Code:
whip/dfs/anti fireshield i have not done the kbd so i do not know what the drops are but if any1 no's them plz let me no and i will post on here

Code:
mini game (barrows)

Code:
prayer pots i must take gear some range gear n melee gear are good to use at barrows i used full bandos and godsword but a whip and dfs may be better to use as it hits faster. once u have killed all barrow brothers you talk to the guy in the middle to go into the tunnels then u work your way to the middle NOTE u dont have to kill any barrow brothers at the middle.

Code:
drops are BARROW ITEMS: verac helment,verac skirt,verac plate,verac flail
  ahrim robe top,ahrim skirt,ahrim hood,ahrims staff
  torag helment,torag platebody,torag platelegs,torag hammers
 guthans helment,guthans platebody,guthans skirt,guthans spear
 karil coif,karil skirt,karil top,karil bow
 dharoak helment,dharoak platebody,dharoak platelegs,dharoak greataxe.
NOTE OTHER DROPS U MAY GET bolt racks,coins,runes.

also these r not all drops that i have had. or many people in the game have had because not many people do barrows on the server.

NOTE: this may be updated after the update.

thats it for this guild if this needs editing let me know thanks

copy right any copying of this thread will give me 50% credit

wolfy Very Happy
[code]

Last edited by wolfy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mik
Loyal Player
Loyal Player
Mik

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Uhm.. Thats Sounds Pretty Good But You Should Change Your Tittle To "Guide" And Not Guild, Lol.. And You Should Also Make It More Clear For Peoples...

(E.g:

Npc:

Code:
Mithril Dragons.

Drops:

Code:
Dragon Full Helm, Dragon FireShield, Dragon Bones

Drops Rate (E.g..While I Don't Know The Real Drop Rates.)

Code:
Dragon Full Helm = 2% Drops Rate, Dragon Fire Shield = 1% Drop Rate, Dragon Bones = 100% (Always Drop)

Suggestion Of What You Should Bring To Go To Mithril Dragons.

Code:
An Abyssal Whip And/Or Any Other Wepons That Fits You, And Any Armor Will Be Good, A Bunch Of Food, And If You Think You'll Need Prayer You Should Bring 1 To 3 Prayer Pots, I Don't Really Know What Pray To Use I Just Swap Between Melee Protect And Mage Protect.

WARNING!

Code:
If You Don't Wanna Die You Gotta Bring An AntiFire Shield Or A Dragon Fire Shield!

Note: The Dragon FireShield Is A Must For Peoples Who Got The Money To Use It.

-Thanks, I Hope It Helped You.

Credits:

Wofly: 70% For Making The Guide Base.
Mik: 30% For Showing How To Make A Good Guide..

P.s: If You Want Your Guide To Be The Best, You Can Add Pictures And/Or Videos.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:31 pm

thanks for that but i dont think ill add all that ill just edit what i have to im sure ppl still get the point of the guilde and the basic of it. but thank u for the advice and i will rep u for it cheers mate

Last edited by wolfy on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XLdarkwingLX
Owner
Owner
XLdarkwingLX

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Very Nice
Back to top Go down
https://runewings317.darkbb.com
Mik
Loyal Player
Loyal Player
Mik

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:51 pm

May I Do It For You, Then? I'll Give You Credits.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:59 pm

yes u can do it for me if u really want me but i want 70% credit lol
Back to top Go down
Mik
Loyal Player
Loyal Player
Mik

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Rofl?

I'll Give You 40% For The Base And I Will Give Myself 60%
For The Complete Thing And For Doing The Whole Npcs.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 pm

50-50 or dont do it
Back to top Go down
Mik
Loyal Player
Loyal Player
Mik

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Question For Dark: Do.. I Actually Need To Gave Him Credits If I Make A Perfect Guide With Every Npcs?

Comments To Wolfy: 40% For You Or I'm Not Wasting My Time. (Or If Dark Answer: No You Don't Need To) I'll Make An Epic One Without Giving Credits o-O
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm

lol wat ever do it then u just have to copy other peoples idea's
Back to top Go down
Mik
Loyal Player
Loyal Player
Mik

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Ive Got That Idea Since A While I Just Didn't Had A Base And The Time To Do It, But Now I Have The Time And The Base, So Yup.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 pm

read top of the this thread any copying of this thread will give me 50% credit and u had the idea and u did nothing about it and i did do it.
Back to top Go down
Mik
Loyal Player
Loyal Player
Mik

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Rofl You JUST Added That, I Did Read The Whole Thing Before And That Wasn't There, Stop Trying To Be Smart.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 pm

rules r rules
Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:26 pm

sorry about double post here but..

sorry bout last night i was lil drunk. i still stand by what i said. any copying of this thread is 50% credit to me.. thanks mik..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monster guide with drops    monster guide with drops  Empty

Back to top Go down

monster guide with drops
Page 1 of 1