RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the RuneScape Private Server RuneWings.

HomeHome  DisclaimerDisclaimer  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  TOSTOS  

iPod App Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters

Was this any help to you?
Yes
iPod App Suggestions I_vote_lcap67%iPod App Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
iPod App Suggestions I_vote_lcap33%iPod App Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
XLdarkwingLX
Owner
Owner
XLdarkwingLX

iPod App Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: iPod App Suggestions   iPod App Suggestions EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:58 pm

APPS

Riddim Ribbin (FREE+)
iPod App Suggestions Mzl.xhxufhrh.320x480-75
Its a lot like Tap Tap Revenge but your tilting the screen to make the ball roll around to collect orbs (NOTES). Its a lot more fun than Tap Tap games and its free! Definatly worth looking into to!
My Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Zenonia ($2.99)
iPod App Suggestions Mzl.fmylsezt.320x480-75
The BEST single player RPGs around! I've been playing it for like along time and I haven't beaten it yet. Still working on the first one so I can get the new one! Definatly worth the $2.99!
My Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Chronicles of Inotia: Legend of Feanor ($0.99)
iPod App Suggestions Mzl.jpgbsvyu.320x480-75
Another great RPG but not as good as Zenonia. It is worth the 99 cents though
My Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The Infinity Project ($2.99)
iPod App Suggestions Mzl.pkmcpeye.320x480-75
I got this game when it was 99 cents. Its a lot better now than it used to be. The new updates made it really good. Would definatly suggest getting Zenonia or Inotia first unless you prefer shooters over RPGs.
My Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Really around 3.5)

GraalOnline Classic (FREE+)
iPod App Suggestions Mzl.vpbrpyri.320x480-75
This is a really good MMO. I really enjoy it. I payed the extra 99 cents to get a premium (its life time so its worth it Razz). You get to customize your guy to the max and actually PK other players. Its a classic game (a lot like the original Zelda games buy in color) and its basically a "pickup" game (you type in codes to get the items you want).
My Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

TextFree (FREE)
iPod App Suggestions Mzl.tnvatfbc.320x480-75
Very good app. I use it all the time for texting. With the newest update it now allows you to call land lines and other phones for a very low price ($2.00 = 100 min.). And from what I think if someone calls you its free. Not sure on that, I'll test it out and edit it if I find out different. Worth it %100!
My Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Skype (FREE)
iPod App Suggestions Mzl.fbwhetpm.320x480-75
I love this app. Gotta have a mic to talk during a conversation. You can listen to a conversation with just regular head phones. You can also chat. Only down side to this is you cant make group calls unless if someone from a computer invites you to a conference call. But other than that its great
My Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

ACCESORIES

Head Set with mic ($5.00):
I got this at my 5 below store. It's a great deal since it so cheap and it works well. It comes in limegreen, pink or purple (sadly only colors). Buy it's very good if your iPod didn't come with one.

iPod 4TH GEN

Prices:
8gb - $229.00
32gb - $299.00
64 - $399.00

Other Info:
2 Cameras (front and back)
Retina (more info click the link: http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/features/retina-display.html)
HD Video Recording
Built in Mic
More info click the link below:
http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/

I will be adding to the list later. Please comment on this and vote on this!

XLdarkwingLX

Last edited by XLdarkwingLX on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://runewings317.darkbb.com
wolfy
wolfy

PostSubject: Re: iPod App Suggestions   iPod App Suggestions EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm

thats pretty kool i might check it out
Back to top Go down
dWeeZy
dWeeZy

PostSubject: Re: iPod App Suggestions   iPod App Suggestions EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:56 pm

JAILBREAK FTW!!!! sooo basically everything is free for me Smile

Suggestions:
Goldeneye 007
Call Of Duty WaW Nazi Zombies
Back to top Go down
15rsaleh

PostSubject: Re: iPod App Suggestions   iPod App Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Tap Tap revenge is where its at! Smile
Back to top Go down
XLdarkwingLX
Owner
Owner
XLdarkwingLX

PostSubject: Re: iPod App Suggestions   iPod App Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Ok. I'll add both your suggestions to the list.
Back to top Go down
https://runewings317.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPod App Suggestions   iPod App Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

iPod App Suggestions
Page 1 of 1