RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the RuneScape Private Server RuneWings.

HomeHome  DisclaimerDisclaimer  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  TOSTOS  

Ideas for updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Testicle

Testicle

Ideas for updates Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for updates   Ideas for updates EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

I'll just jump to the ideas.

-Mithril Gloves to the shops (For pures)
-7 Wave Fight Cave (Without Tokkul reward that would ruin the mummy minigame)
-Working ::AFK Command!
-More Gwd bosses (Nothing wrong with the current, but the day this server becomes number 1 on moparscape server list, bandos will be crowded. The drops should split to their own bosses [zammy drops zgs, z spear etc, armadyl drops ags and armadyl armour])
-Infinite arrow, food and potion supplies to shops (Alternative: reset after each 2 hours)

EDIT:

-Item worth 2,1b so handling money would be easier.

Back to top Go down
wolfy
wolfy

Ideas for updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for updates   Ideas for updates EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm

sounds like a ok idea to me we just have to c what dark can do =p lol
Back to top Go down
XLdarkwingLX
Owner
Owner
XLdarkwingLX

Ideas for updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for updates   Ideas for updates EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Already did the unlimited arrows thing. The food command is for donator only and the potion is with herbilore. Razz I will try my best to lower the Jad waves and the GWD bosses wont happen for a little bit. And I'm not sure that you mean by the last thing if you could please clarify that. Thanks!

XLdarkwingLX
Back to top Go down
https://runewings317.darkbb.com
Testicle

Testicle

Ideas for updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for updates   Ideas for updates EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:03 am

With the last idea I ment that one item is worth 2,1b. For an example a server i used to play had a coffin at home. If one used 2,1b coins to the coffin, they would retrieve a totem. The totem is tradeable and it can be turned back to its original form, 2,1b. If im online at the same time you are, I can explain this a lot better
Back to top Go down
XLdarkwingLX
Owner
Owner
XLdarkwingLX

Ideas for updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for updates   Ideas for updates EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:34 am

I think I understand now... Sure I can try to do that! Thats actually a very good idea and I will look into it. Thanks for all the suggestions!
Back to top Go down
https://runewings317.darkbb.com
Testicle

Testicle

Ideas for updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for updates   Ideas for updates EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Once again, a suggestion. The mummy minigame is getting popular and crowded. Therefore there are always two or three people at one mummy waiting for the previous gamer to kill the mummy. The minigame should be private or there should be more than one mummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for updates   Ideas for updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for updates
Page 1 of 1