RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
You MUST read the disclaimer before doing ANYTHING! You can do that by clicking the link below:
[url=https://runewings317.darkbb.com/server-talk-f2/disclaimer-t3.htm[/url]
RuneWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the RuneScape Private Server RuneWings.

HomeHome  DisclaimerDisclaimer  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  TOSTOS  

starter change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfy
wolfy

starter change  Empty
Poststarter change

change the starter so not as much cash flowing through the game. also dont make cash so easy to come by on the game it might steady our eco alot cheers mate. then agian wiv the server being down for so long our eco might reset anywayz

btw jw if u could let us know with a update staff list?

like new co owner?
new admins?
new mods?

maybe also add a hidden admin if u know how as this will be in handy incase of spammers but give it to some1 u know who want dupe and give away items n crash the eco

wolfy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

starter change :: Comments

XLdarkwingLX
Re: starter change
Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 am  XLdarkwingLX
Yes to all of those. I am making an all new list of staff and I'm lowering the starter cash down to 10m do to some people abusing the 100m. I will release the new staff possitions (All people keep their staff possitions who had them except Martino do to inactivity and playing other servers). Other than that some people stay the same and others gained ranks.
Fire
ok i think this is good
Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 pm  Fire
ok i recomend u keep ur cownership. and i think you should make wolfy co-owner and kick jesse out along with ur co-owner martino make me i guess admin or mod and ii pure ii or what ever his name is to mod or admin. and uhm i think thats it and please make a hidden and when someone gets bann not to show out in like the server chat and stuff.
XLdarkwingLX
Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 pm  XLdarkwingLX
Jesse stays. I know why he was offline for all this time. But Mart is definatly out. Hes been inactive in the forums and wasnt on the game for multiple times and was found on other servers.
Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 am  15rsaleh
I also agree on makeing wolfy co-owner. Razz
Post   Sponsored content

starter change

Page 1 of 1